Bachelor degree holders, Diploma degree holders and Fifth Year students of Undergraduate programmes in the disciplines of Architecture, Landscape, Planning, Engineering, Geography, Archeology, Humanities (Sociology, Philosophy, History, Art) Real Estate and Graphic Design. Graduates from other disciplines may apply as well, we accept the applicaitons on a case by case basis.
- Check the FAQ page for more information.
- Visit this link and fill out the form http://bit.ly/BIApply
- BDT 300 non-refundable Registration Charges must be paid after submission of the application. The application will be considered eligible with the receipt of Registration Charge.
Payment procedure: You must pay online. We do not accept cash. Available payment options:
Cards (credit/debit/local/international): Visa/ MasterCard/ DBBL Nexus,
Personal Mobile Banking: bKash, Rocket, M Cash, SureCash, IFIC Mobile
[If you don’t have any one of these options of your own, you can use your friends’/family’s card or mobile-banking account to pay. Call your bank if you are unsure about if your card is open to use for online payments. In case of mobile payment, you must use a personal account of yours or someone’s. You can not pay from an agent/shop/merchant’s bKash/Rocket. All refunds go back to the original accounts where they were paid from.]
- Please store the Payment Invoice ID in a secure place for future applications to other sessions. The Registration Charge is onetime, nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- The Admissions Office will review all the applications. Applicants will either be directly selected based on their application and the essay. On a case by case basis, applicants may be also instructed to send their portfolio or called for interviews with other documents. You may be instructed to bring these documents to an interview:
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of National Identity Card or copy of Passport photo page
- Proof of qualification (copy of graduation, under graduation or any other relevant certificates), in case of students, proof of studentship.
- Applicants from the discipline of Architecture, Planning and Landscape may be instructed to bring their Portfolio. For applicants from allied disciplines copies of visual, written or research works may be required. This may be in the form of a printed document or in a CD / DVD or online file.
- No more than 24 applicants will be finally selected to attend a session. After receiving the email containing admission confirmation and subscription instructions, the selected participant will pay the Subscription Charges for the Seminar Program within the deadlines.
- If the selected participant is unable to make the Subscription payment within the scheduled date the application will be considered void.
- BDT 15,000 per Standard Session (4 weeks). Shorter sessions may have different subscription charges.
- BDT 60,000 for Full Sequence of four Sessions (16 weeks in total in 4 sessions/months).