Bachelor degree holders, Diploma degree holders and Fifth Year students of Undergraduate programmes in the disciplines of Architecture, Landscape, Planning, Engineering, Geography, Archeology, Humanities (Sociology, Philosophy, History, Art) Real Estate and Graphic Design. Graduates from other disciplines may apply as well, we accept the applications on a case by case basis.
- Check the FAQ page for more information.
- Please store the Payment Invoice ID in a secure place for future applications to other sessions. The 300 BDT Registration Charge is onetime, nontransferable and nonrefundable. Subscription charges maybe refundable on a case by case basis.
- The Admissions Office will review all the applications. Applicants will either be directly selected based on their application and the essay. On a case by case basis, applicants may be also instructed to send their portfolio or called for interviews with other documents. You may be instructed to bring these documents to an interview:
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of National Identity Card or copy of Passport photo page
- Proof of qualification (copy of graduation, under graduation or any other relevant certificates), in case of students, proof of studentship.
- Applicants from the discipline of Architecture, Planning and Landscape may be instructed to bring their Portfolio (on a case by case basis). For applicants from allied disciplines copies of visual, written or research works may be required. This may be in the form of a printed document or in a CD / DVD or online file.
- No more than 24 applicants will be finally selected to attend a session. After receiving the email containing admission confirmation and subscription instructions, the selected participant will pay the Subscription Charges for the Seminar Program within the deadlines.
- If the selected participant is unable to make the Subscription payment within the scheduled date the application will be considered void.
- BDT 15,000 (~$180 USD) per Standard Session (4 weeks). Shorter sessions may have different subscription charges, for example it is BDT 8,000 (~$100 USD) for 2 weeks long sessions.
- Special programs/workshops may have different subscription charge based on their length, location etc.