All payments at Bengal Institute are to be made online only. We do not accept cash.
Payment Page Links
300 BDT Application Fee: http://bengal.portwallet.com
8,000 - 15,000 BDT Standard Subscription Charges: http://bengal.portwallet.com/subscription
2,000 - 8,000 BDT Workshop/Special Sessions/Short Sessions etc. Charges: http://bengal.portwallet.com/workshop
Accepted Payment Methods
You can pay by:
- Any Card (any bank credit/ debit/ local/ international): Visa/ MasterCard/ Amex/ Nexus
- Personal Mobile-Banking: bKash, Rocket, MCash, SureCash, IFIC Mobile.
If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned above, you can use your friends' or family's account. However, do not pay from a shop/agent.
Payment by card (credit or debit, any bank, local or international)
1. Have you ever paid online using the card? If not, please call your bank first to check its status. Oftentimes local (Bangladeshi) banks block online payment, ask them to open it before you attempt to pay.
2. Are you set for receiving OTP (One Time Password) on your phone/email? Your bank will send an OTP for payment authentication. You must have to have a way to receive it to complete the payment. Generally it is your personal phone that is tied with your card for receiving the OTP codes. If you are not sure about it, call your bank first.
3. For local dual currency cards, check if you have enough BDT fund. You can not pay by USD fund on local cards, you may have to transfer it to BDT if you are on shortage.
4. International Cards (cards issued by banks outside of Bangladesh) will work on our system only if you have '3D Security' on. i.e: services like Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode or American Express Safekey must be turned on, and you have to have an option of receiving/generating OTP.
Payment by Mobile Banking
Never pay from a shop/agent (even if they can). Always pay from mobile wallets of your own, or of someone you know. Agent numbers can not make payments, even if they arrange it for you, you will be in trouble if you ever have to receive a refund from us. We only refund to the exact number the original payment was made from, if you pay from a random shop/agent possibilities are your refund will be lost. Remember that:
- 300 BDT application fee is non-refundable, whether you get selected or not. It is also a one-time payment.
- Event tickets are generally non-refundable.
- Subscription charges are non-transferrable, i.e: someone else can not attend in your place. However, it may be fully or partially refundable, decisions are made on a case by case basis.
- All refunds will go to the original account you paid it from. i.e: if you have paid using your friend's card, the refund will go to his/her card account. If you have paid from a random shop, your refund will go to the shop-keeper.