Name of the position: Geographic Research Intern
Department: Geographic Research Unit (GRU) at Bengal Institute for Architecture, Landscapes and Settlements.
This position reports to: Coordinator, Geographic Research Unit.
Period: 3 Months
Expected commencement: July 2023
1. Sound expertise on ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro
2. Capable of interpreting optical imageries and extracting features
3. Knowledge on Machine Learning and Deep Learning
4. Working experience in Google Earth Engine cloud platform
5. Managing and updating existing spatial database
6. Writing scientific contents
Required work hours: 24 hours per week (usually 3 days).